Next Generation Sequencing
Rx Biosciences offers 454 sequencing using the Genome Sequencer FLX Instrument, powered by GS FLX Titanium and Standard series reagents. The high throughput sequencing technology features a ground breaking combination of quick, long readouts with exceptional precision in a high throughput manner.
Steps involved in 454 sequencing
- Preparation of a single-stranded template DNA library
- Emulsion-based amplification of individual clones of the library
- High throughput sequence data generation via sequencing-by-synthesis
- Data analysis using different bioinformatics tools, contig generation and assembly into long sequences
- 2-10 ug of high molecular weight (>1.5 kb) double stranded DNA.
- DNA should have an OD 260/280 ratio of approximately 1.8 to 2.0.
- DNA sample should have a minimal concentration of 50ng/ul, in T
- Throughput for 50Mb Plate: 50 million high-quality filter-passed bases per run
- Throughput for 100Mb Plate: 100 million high-quality filter-passed bases per run
- Read Length & Accuracy: 250 bases with >99.5% single-read accuracy
- Reads per run: up to 400,000 high-quality reads
To receive a custom quote, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!Receive a Quote