Phage Display cDNA Library
cDNA libraries are constructed in the following systems:
T7 Select series of vectors (Novagen).
M13 based phagemid vectors
Yeast display (YD) vectors
Ribosome display systems
- No need for large amount of RNA. Only few hundred nanogram of total RNA or mRNA is enough for library construction!
- Directional library generated
- No digestion of cDNA as we do not use EcoRI/HindIII during cloning
- Larger cDNA expressed on the phage surface
- Higher clone diversity
- Minimum 10 million primary clones delivered
To receive a custom quote, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!Receive a Quote