Custom Protein Purification
Rx Biosciences offers a range of protein purification services utilizing bacterial, yeast, insect, and mammalian cell culture platforms. Starting from gene designing and codon optimization to synthesis, cloning, expression, and purification by gravity flow columns, low pressure and FPLC, Rx Biosciences is a one-stop company for your project. Purity is guaranteed by SDS-gel and SEC profiling by Cytiva GE AKTA FPLC.
Available protein purification platforms:
- Affinity chromatography
- Ion-exchange chromatography
- Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Analytical SEC
Features of our services:
- A comprehensive range of services including gene designing, cloning to protein purification, and beyond.
- Affinity tag of choice- Fc, 6X histidine, GST, MBP, Strep (II), Protein A/G, Biotin, E-tag, Calmodulin-binding peptide.
- Method and purity of your choice (affinity, ion-exchange vs SEC).
- Small scale to large scale preparatory purification (from milligram to gram quantity).
- Fast turnaround time with approximately 2-3 weeks for bacterial and yeast-expressed protein, 3-6 weeks for mammalian-expressed protein, and 6-8 weeks for insect-expressed protein.
- Project customization and technical guidance throughout the project.
- One-stop after purification services such as Immuno-flowcytometry, Circular Dichroism and NMR.
- Cost-effective prices.
Services offered by us:
- Gene synthesis, cloning, and protein purification.
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody purification using Pharmacia protein A/G columns.
- Removal of a tag or fusion protein from the recombinant protein.
- Characterization of the purified protein by western blots, ELISA, CD, SEC profile, and flow cytometry.
- Purification of 13C and 15N labeled UltraPure proteins for NMR studies.
- Conjugation of a moiety of interest-such as PEG, fluorophore, biotin, or streptavidin.
- Protein Stability assay by Differential Loss in Fluorescence (DLF) and Circular Dichroism.
- Salt exchange, desalting, concentration determination, lyophilization and vialing.