1Kb DNA Ladder
RxBio-1kb DNA Ladder is ideal for assessment of a range of DNA sizes, which consists of ten discrete DNA fragments: 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000 and 10000bp. This marker is supplied in loading buffer containing tracking dye and precipitant for agarose gel electrophoreses, which is in a convenient ready-to-load format. The recommended volume for each lane is 5µl and each band DNA quantity approximately is 50ng, and 2000bp, 5000bp DNA fragment quantity approximately are 100ng, the demonstration bright band.
- Fragments (bp): 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10000 Storage: one year at room temperature or 4?, for long-time preservation, please store at -20?.
- Recommended Loading 2-5 µl/Lane
- Concentration: 0.12µg/µl
- Produce sharp precise bands
- Ready-to-use – premixed with 6X Loading Dye for direct loading onto agarose and non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels.
- Ideal for sizing of PCR products and other double-stranded
- Easy-to-remember fragment sizes
- Stable at room temperature for long time