Recombinant Antibody Library
Rx Biosciences offers construction of mouse, human and rabbit scFv and Fab libraries in a phagemid vector. Either vL or vH are cloned separately or vL and vH are cloned together, separated by a linker region. The libraries are good for screening and production of monoclonal antibodies.
- scFv Light Chain (vL) antibody library in a phagemid vector.
- scFv Heavy Chain (vH) antibody library in a phagemid vector.
- Construction of recombinant vL and vH chimeric antibodies in a phagemid vector.
- Construction of Fab antibody library.
- Construction of (Fab) 2 antibody library.
- Construction of a library of nanobodies.
- Construction of a bi-specific antibody library (with both domains, recognizing different targets).
- Construction of a bi-specific ligand-antibody conjugate (one domain acts like an antibody while other domain acts like a ligand).
- Construction of camelid and IgNAR antibody libraries.
- Secreted expression in periplasm of E. coli.
- Soluble expression in cytoplasm of E. coli.
- Insoluble expressed as inclusion bodies.
- Secreted expression in 293 and CHO cells.
- Affinity tag: 6xHis tag.
- Molecular format: insertion of SUMO between His6 tag and protein of interest (POI).
- Purification: IMAC (Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography).
- Tag removal after purification: cleavage at the C terminus of SUMO with SUMO protease.
To receive a custom quote, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!Receive a Quote