Conventional Monoclonal Antibody Production
Rx Biosciences offer conventional monoclonal antibody production service based on the classic technique for production of monoclonal antibodies (Kohler and Milstein’s). With over 10 years of industry experience, we consult with our clients on the design and expression of the antigen. We have made numerous antibodies for customers ranging from academic laboratories and bio-pharmaceutical industry.
Rx Biosciences offers a range of options for developing monoclonal antibodies. Our core service includes immunization of the mice, hybridoma fusion, screening and cloning, adapting to cloning supplement free media and scale up/purification of lead candidates.
The steps involved in monoclonal antibody production include:
Stage I: Immunization of 5 mice (2 1/2 weeks)
Stage II: Fusion screening and selection of positive hybridomas (2 weeks)
Stage III: Cloning to produce a hybridoma cell line (2 weeks)
Stage IV: Adaption to cloning supplement free media (1 week)
Stage V: – Scale up/purification of lead candidates (1 week)
- We offer services for antigen preparation, including cloning, expression and purification of recombinant proteins.
- Q.C. by ELISA, western blotting and Biacore.
- 10 positive clones are delivered at the end of the project.
- Purification over protein A/G column.
- Quick turn around time of about 8-10 weeks.
To receive a custom quote, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!Receive a Quote